From the top of the organization to the bottom, ICO has one consistent principle in dealing with our customers, vendors, and employees — treat people the way we want to be treated.
This simple principle applies to all aspects of employment at ICO, including:
- Work Schedule and Accommodations
- Work Environment
We strive to be the best at everything we do! We work hard at finding employees motivated to learn, training them to be the best in the industry, and empowering them to deliver exceptional results to our customers.
Our employees know that we live by one simple motto — treat every employee the way that we would want to be treated. As a result, our turnover rate is very low and we have lots of employees who plan on staying with ICO until they retire.
We strive to be the best employer in the state by selecting people with a desire to learn and perform, mentoring them with some of the best professionals in the industry, and empowering them to be their best. Come find out what makes ICO the best employer.
As part of our commitment to be a premier employer, ICO offers a full benefit package.
ICO offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (Vacation)
- Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Tool Discounts
In addition, we offer reimbursements for the following equipment:
- Steel-Toed Boots
- Prescription Safety Glasses
We equip our employees with all PPE to assure that the work can be performed safely, including:
- Hard Hats & Safety Glasses
- Arc Flash & Shock Hazard PPE
- Fall Arrest Harnesses & Tie-Off Equipment
- Lock-Out / Tag-Out Equipment
Some waiting periods apply for benefits. Full details of our benefits package are outlined in our employee manual.
Industrial Controls of Oklahoma was recently named One of the Best Places to Work in Oklahoma by OKC.biz.
At ICO, we are committed to employee training to help make our employees the best trained in the industry. In 2014, we launched a unified training curriculum we call ICO University.
Our training program includes:
- An approved Electrical Apprentice Training Program offered in conjunction with Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for all Employees
- OSHA 30-Hour Training for Supervisors
- CPR / First Aid Responder Training
- Aerial Lift Training
- Fork Lift Training
- Project Management / Estimator Training
- Team Building / Management Training